Rare pictures of the HP cast
[fandom sobbing in the background]
- Nico steals Wills clothes all the time. He loves wearing baggy shirts and big hoodies and plus they smell of Will so its a plus.
- They do the forehead touch thing all the time. Whenever they are with each other and they’re not walking or anything they put their heads really close together and just whisper to each other. Jason always wants to know what they talk about.
- They never ever go on the same team for capture the flag. They have a little rivalry of whose team is better.
- Nico bites his lips all the time and sometimes he breaks the skin and they bleed so Will kisses them better. Nico thinks its a pathetic excuse to kiss him.
- Nicos coffin beds have lids which is really strange and one time they were hanging out in Nico’s cabin and Will got into the bed and Nico closed the lid on him. Will never stopped going on about it.
- Its really hard to make out in a coffin bed so they always end up in a pillow nest on the floor since the Apollo cabin is half full and the Hades cabin is always empty.
- They sit on the roof of the Hades cabin and talk a lot, looking at the stars.
- Wills favourite date idea is picnics. Whenever in doubt, go for a picnic.
- Whenever Nico visits New Rome he makes sure to bring Will cookies back because Will got jealous that Nico brought Jason brownies back.
- They go on group trips to the beach and Nico is so diasapointed when he finds out Percy can’t surf but then Will is like ‘I can’ and he falls in love a little more.
Side character: are we going to die, doctor?
Nine: Not if I can help it.
Ten: of course not, we can get through this.
Eleven: No need to worry, I’m right here
Twelve: take one for the team lolz
JUST. LOOK. AT. DRACO’S. FACE.
#omg she punched my boyfriend.
#damn i’d love to tie up harry like that aw ye- WHAT THE FUCK GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND
i don’t ship drarry but i like the relationship they have and i feel like this actually does speak volumes. because when harry’s just getting yelled at and berated, draco still thinks it’s funny, but when she actually hits him, he’s shocked and it’s not so funny to watch anymore
I just realized that in this godforsaken scene:
When Sherlock says “I think it could work”
He’s saying ”I think the name Sherlock Watson could work”
And then John, still laughing, realizes what he just heard and does a sort of puzzled look back up at Sherlock:
And Sherlock just:
And in conclusion, we’re not exactly looking at an aborted declaration of love.